Why am I blogging or journey to become a blogger

Written By Make money online on Monday, March 7, 2011 | 1:13 AM

I know first blog is about the year 2005, a year after leaving a big company, the return to public life and escape from the pressures and have time for his hobbies.

When Yahoo said to 360 degrees, I have registered and have the first post, I remember when it took a blast of the blog The trust is out there is interested in the film series The X Files on TV.

That time I blog about everything Meat Soup, copy, write, ... exploration ... and that the use of blogs as a diary ... Then, like a scrapbook store all kinds of junk regardless.

When it 360 degrees Features impress friend and friend of friend ... but using too much inconvenience and Vietnamese, pictures, flash ... not be convenient.

2006, known as the demand for opera blog blog for the first child, although not WYSIWYG but dramatic opera in its ability to pack plugged, Vietnamese, ability friendly and google search is the ability Embedded flash, video and has a very loyal community continue to grow.

By mid 2006, I opened a blog for the opera itself parallel to 360 degrees, but gradually switched to opera, this time I also learned a lot about blogging from bloggers phamlam, danhquynh, ...

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment