How I make ~ $ 500/month ?

Written By Make money online on Sunday, March 6, 2011 | 11:09 PM

Hi, I found some little share his experience playing for GA should share their knowledge when war with GA.

Rule is simple: I have multiple websites, each earn ~ $ 50/month websites.

The amount of my last month:

I've played DC GA 1.4 (16) years rùi, but its not possible for GA to do until earlier this year. Earlier this year I fight back GA.

I developed the course website:

+ 12 months while playing GA: 1 website

+ 4 months after that, every month I developed two websites: 8 blogs <=== this is my time to make more money outstanding.

Go to last day of month 4 / 2010 I have 9 websites.

Our way to make money website, that is, make more visitors:

* Since I already have a website should be 8 websites later, I use a script to transfer visitors from the site is available via the new website.

* I also have many acccount in the website traffic to increase the number of visitors again. I used auto soft (because I developed) to increase site traffic hits in this.

* There are many more back-links: used to auto soft, medium can increase the PR website advertising medium.

* Website visitors want to visit again our website is content rich website right. I also do not leave much time for this, I use soft on Data mining (if you must know what they learn IT concepts) to automate data collection for our website. But that free soft Data mining is not possible to export data collected through the website for our DC conversion. So I re-code an auto convert soft to do this.

I also do not spend much more time to search and post traffic to my website, because everything I have used auto soft, just open the machine to do it as thats alright. To develop a blog then so I only need about 20h is planning to increase the number further.

The hardest thing is to develop your first website! You need to give more time then these websites. I think at this stage you have to spend about 2 months.

but if you really Pro in breeding a wins GA then you have to be nearly $ 10K

VMK parties have the $ 18k

Currently you are planning to make a play co GA (should have experience at least, earn ~ $ 50/month) to expand coverage.

Data collected after 4 days working pretty hard (to find data sources), I have to add: ~ 200k posts (of which 120k is article, journal, reports and 80K + post video link).

Support the GA game you newbie: do I get website to post first 500-1000 (+ GA for your registration), price depending on the content (~ 500k).

Story not difficult: you need the domain to the sovereignty of you (buy a domain international turn that ~ $ 8) or your information in the contact form (this may be tried but the GA it is stated that) + websites data-rich and no violation of the TOS, GA (more tell you just post the reg range 25-30 GA pinch -> probably familiar). I really do not know exactly how much the DK GA article, but I think no less so, because when I started my article is also available 1k.

Two ebooks about Adsense:

1. Adsense Abitrage: http://www.mediafire.com/?4zmm0dfizmn

2. With HyperVRE Adsense: http://www.mediafire.com/?24nm4gdyrue

P / S: you can see to reference, learn more experience. Do not be so hard to apply something breaks 100%

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment